Thursday, July 9, 2009

Degree Program

Today i go to various University and Colleges !!

includes TAYLOR, INTI, SUNWAY COLLEGE, MONASH!!!

i need to use my whole morning and afternoon to go all those places.

i wake up 8am in the morning and brushing and bath all those thing and head out to my mom's place for a breakfast. after having my breakfast, it was 9am and i start to go to TAYLOR, this is because TAYLOR is my primary choice. TAYLOR offer me 30% from their fees, because student from TARCOLLEGE can get the offer, im one of the TARCOLLEGE student lol!!

i went there a few times already, i go there to ask more detail about the fees and exemption. the consultant at there is very friendly and explain all the details to me clearly. the exemption is depend on my results, i get about 8 subjects exemption, its about a year. i can save a year of time to complete my degree!! yay!!

the next is INTI, Its a new building, the new building quite nice and neat. i went there also to get to know about the fees and exemption. they gave me 9 subject exemption, wow,thats 1 whole year of exemption!! but the fees is slightly higher than TAYLOR. the consultant at here is very friendly and gave my all the details i needed. they even take me to the head of business to comfirm my exemption!!

Then is SUNWAY COLLEGE, this college like a small TARCOLLEGE kinda big, yet not so big, lol!! there are many student enroll in this college. i go there for asking the exemption, but they did give me a comfirm for the exemption, and the service here are abit unfriendly. There have many international student studying at there. the fees and here is higher than INTI!!


the last 1 is MONASH UNIVERSITY, this place is big and have many facilities such as many labs for medical and engineering subject. the fees at there is the most expensive of all in subang area!!! and i still dunno about the exemption for this. this university is over my budget, i cant afford to study at there =.=, although its a well known university



i found out that TAYLOR is moving to the lakeside, INTI new built building, METROPOLITAN same old place, SUNWAY COLLEGE many people and MONASH a quiet place. lol! besides that, service at TAYLOR and INTI is the best of compare to all other college at subang area!

after all those above is done, its about 3pm++ !!! WOW!! about 5 hours!!
then i go fetch my mom from her working place and had a lunch or should u say tea time with my mom. hehe~~

if you want to know about the fees, email me at andrew__1st@hotmail.com
because i not sure that i can publish the fees in here or not.

1 comment:

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are