Thursday, July 2, 2009

Interview

Today i wake up 7am in the morning, prepare my things for my third interview! today i have my dai pao (Big Bun) from pj de, my parents buy many many of them and put in the frige. after i have my breakfast, i went to the bath room and bath, lol! around 8pm, i drive my mom's car to menara yayasan, taman jaya, near amcorp mall, PJ.

when i arrived there, i dunno where to park, so i parked at amcorp mall only. then i find the menara yayasan around the area still cant find, then i ask the security guard, the security guard also dunno he replied ""arhg hmm.. tak tahu~~""=.=" so stupid~~ XP after that, i go ask for direction from receptionist beside amcorp mall, she is a beautiful babe!!! wow!! her sound was so sweeeeet!!~~ haha!! after asking direction, i say tq and go to the menara yayasan behind amcorp mall.

Then i went to 6th floor and saw 2 receptionist welcoming me, quite pretty!! then we shake hand and she gave me an interview form to me and fill. after i filled my form, she ask me to read some of their MAGAZINE!

then my interviewer call my name to her office, then she describe his company, what position i interviewed for and other things, besides that, she ask me about myself.... i replied personal details and experiences~~ after that, she asked me about the MAGAZINES!!! wow!! lucky i got read, if not, i dunno how to reply~~ haha!! after serveral minutes passed, the interview is over!! finally!! then i go to have my lunch and drove home with super speed for a Proton Wira that is 140 km/j! Muahahaha!!! luckily that time dun have traffic jam~~

Haiz ... other interview dunno success anot T.T hope this will!! wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, u wake up at 7am and bath till 8pm.. What bath u having, boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7am wake up, brush teeth, shave, wash face, bath, wax hair, prepare milo, prepare my bun, eat breakfast, prepare things for interview, wear sox, wear shoes. then drive~~

    ReplyDelete

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are